Senior Digital journalist
Job Responsibilities and Requirements
- Create articles and written content for Digital platforms
- Follow up on deliverables for each show
- Lead the live covering team during the live show
- Coordinate with producers and staff of each show
- Write and implement digital Strategy
- Write and implement digital plan for platforms
- Follow up and be responsible of the logistics needed for team during each live coverage.
- Come up with brand oriented content ideas for branded content.
- Improve interactivity with new ideas and content
- Creative thinker in utilizing new media tools to maximize exposure for new media content.
- Generate ideas that are technically feasible and provide creative solutions
- Conduct interviews with celebrities
- Participate in editorial meetings and suggest stories/reports to cover
- Use Photoshop when needed for coverage and create visuals for Digital platforms
- Update content on all Digital platforms
- Cover events for Digital platforms
- Create and film video reports, short clips.
- Create content for infographics.
- Lead the assigned unit.
- Perform other tasks & duties as and when required
- Bachelor’s degree in Multimedia or Digital Production
- Minimum 3 years of experience in similar position and field.
- Fluent in English and Arabic
- Experience in multimedia, interactive technology, design and animation
- Experience in Production and post-production field.
- Creative flair and a good understanding of technical processes
- Adobe Premiere, Photoshop
- Knowledge in News Broadcast Field