Junior Accountants – MBC KSA
Job Responsibilities and Requirements
- Verifying expenses are within the company guidelines, correcting errors, questioning abnormal expenses and entering into Oracle.
- Following up with vendors and resolving discrepancies in a timely manner.
- Assisting with Monthly and Year End tasks.
- Verifying vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
- Send the intercompany transactions to all MBC locations through AGIS.
- Reconciliation of intercompany accounts.
- Follow up with the procurement department on the purchasing cycle and reconciliation of control accounts on monthly basis (Receiving and expense accrual accounts).
- Vendor maintenance in Oracle.
- Filing and records retention.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in a reputable organization
- Knowledge of accounting principles and practices
- Good command in English
- Technical and communication skills.