Journalist - Western
Job Responsibilities and Requirements
Major Job Responsibilities & Duties
- Handle all the digital production required and all material for the online such as Articles , Video clips , photo albums , Text polls, image polls , video polls
- Responsible of updating the digital platform, such as websites and social media and work closely with Social media unit
- Apply and Implement the digital strategy written for the digital platform/s that is required to cover.
- Responsible of attending editorial meetings and implement story budgets by coordinating with programs producers
- Brain storm and come up with creative ideas for story writing.
- Enhance the Traffic numbers, session duration, unique users.
- Write daily news based on researches, interviews, field coverage.
- Edit videos and retouch photos taken and deliver the draft version to the creative unit
- Publish and edited final work to shows’ platforms
- Responsible of building contacts and sources for use in future stories
- Continues up – to – date of national and international news via the news resources , wire subscription ,Interne and TV
Required Knowledge , Skills, Abilities:
Degree in Mass Communication & Journalism or any other relevant position In Media
- Minimum of 3years of professional experience in Production
- Organization Skills
- Attention to details