IT Support Engineer- Jordan
Job Objective and Requirements
- (Dubai-mbc.net) Job Objective:
- Install & upgrade PC hardware, software, and peripheral components as required.
- Provide first, second line telecommunications support.
- Perform troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose common PC problems.
- Provide users with desktop hardware and software technical support.
- Respond to the needs and questions of users concerning their use of desktop software and hardware.
- Evaluate software and hardware to be deployed in desktop environment.
- Provide basic instruction to end users on desktop software when necessary.
- Escalate & communicate support issues to IT Supervisor when necessary.
- Perform other duties may be assigned.
- An ability to assess each customer/employees IT knowledge levels
- An ability to think logically
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Up to date IT and helpdesk skills
- An in-depth understanding of the software and equipment your customers/employees are using
- Good interpersonal and customer care skills
- Good accurate records keeping
- IT/ Media software and application assessment
- Content Database; Sybase, SQL server, Oracle
- Customer Orientation, Communication Skills, Problem Solving & Decision Making
- Flexibility & Being good with difficult callers
- Planning & Organizing skills
- Ability to work under pressure & meet deadlines
- Interpretation, analysis and fulfillment of clients’ requirements
- Teamwork & Interpersonal skills
- Conflict Resolution
- Result / Achievement orientation.
The position is based in Amman – Jordan
Qualified candidates are requested to email their resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org