Digital Content Acquisition Executive- Dubai
Job Responsibilities and Requirements
- Implement content acquisition plan, in line with approved budget and inventory forecast for SHAHID platform to create a competitive VOD service.
- Manage the contractual life cycle of licensing deals.
- Create Metadata, manage and update database for acquired content.
- Discuss commercial terms with third party licensors, and ensure agreements are drafted according to terms to be reviewed by internal legal/finance departments.
- Prepare weekly & monthly update reports to management to highlight the Company’s status rights/releases.
- Bachelor Degree in Journalism/ Mass Communication or Business Administration from a reputable university
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a related role.
- Strong knowledgeable of Arabic content, knowledge of Turkish, Bollywood and Western content is a (Plus).
- Strong Attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal & organizational skills with ability to continually re-prioritize
- Strong Negotiation skills
- Ability to understand and analyze contract terms
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is a must