Why Did I Get Married Too?
Sequel to the international hit, Why did I get married?, reuniting the same cast, while they’re on their annual weeklong retreat.
Production Year: 2010
April 16, 2017 18:00 (KSA) ~ April 16, 2017 17:00 (CLT)
(mbc.net) The much-anticipated sequel to the international comedy hit—Why Did I Get Married? — Reuniting the exact same cast of 4 couples, who are on a weeklong retreat together, in order to reconnect, and reflect on their marriages and lives. One paradisiac location, 4 couples, 8 people, and 8 different sources of trouble; Sheila (Jill Scott) realizes that her ex-husband is trying to sabotage her current wedding, and wanting to reconnect. Suddenly, there’s a window for trouble. Shortly, the effect of this situation is spreading to the whole group, creating rifts.
Another installment rich in funny yet very insightful situations, a frank dissection of what marriage is in our times. Funny, touching and above all highly entertaining!
- Tyler Perry as Terry Brock
- Janet Jackson as Patricia Agnew
- Jill Scott as Sheila Jackson
- Sharon Leal as Dianne Brock
- Tasha Smith as Angela Williams
- Richard T. Jones as Mike
- Malik Yoba as Gavin Agnew
- Lamman Rucker as Troy Jackson
- Michael Jai White as Marcus Williams
- Louis Gossett, Jr. as Porter Jones
- Cicely Tyson as Ola Jones
- Valarie Pettiford as Terry's Mom
- Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson as Daniel Franklin
- Zoë Grace Hargrove as Daughter
Directed by: Tyler Perry