Battle Los Angeles
A U.S. Marines Unit is the only hope left for earth in the face of an Alien invasion in this Sci-Fi War extravaganza.
Production Year: 2011
December 28, 2016 14:30 (KSA) ~ December 28, 2016 13:30 (CLT)
(mbc.net) Cities around the world are suddenly bombarded by a shower of meteors bringing global Chaos and destruction, which seemed only the start of something much more sinister, as soon after, a full blown alien invasion seems to be in place as swarms of Alien ships have just landed off the shores of LA. The military is called to interfere and try to contain the invasion.
Only days away from his retirement, Marine staff Sergeant Nantz (Aaron Eckhart) is assigned a new platoon and a new mission. The platoon must now be flown to LA where groups of citizens are still trapped there. Their mission: evacuate as many people as possible, during a very short time frame. Three hour is all that is left before the zone is razed by army bombs.
A tense taut race against time and horrible conditions elevates this War Science fiction into an epic battle for survival.
- Aaron Eckhart as Sgt. Michael Nantz
- Michelle Rodriguez as Sgt. Elena Santos
- Ramon Rodriguez as 2nd Lt. William Martinez
- Bridget Moynahan as Michele
- Ne-Yo as Cpl. Kevin J. "Specks" Harris
- Michael Peña as Joe Rincon
- Will Rothhaar as Cpl. Lee "Cowboy" Imlay
- Cory Hardrict as Cpl. Jason "Cocheez" Lockett
- Jim Parrack as LCpl. Peter J. "Irish" Kerns
- Gino Anthony Pesi as Cpl. Nick C. "Stavs" Stavrou
- James Hiroyuki Liao as LCpl. Steven "Motorolla" Mottola
- Noel Fisher as Shaun "Casper" Lenihan
- Adetokumboh M'Cormack as Jibril A. "Doc" Adukwu
- Bryce Cass as Hector Rincon
- Joey King as Kristen
- Jadin Gould as Amy
Directed by: Jonathan Liebesman