The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
Starring Brad Pitt in the titular role, of a man with a most curious condition, a rare disease that makes him age in reverse!
Production Year: 2008
November 25, 2017 23:30 (KSA) ~ November 25, 2017 22:30 (CLT)
(mbc.net) As the tittle clearly states this is a most curious case, about a man born with a rare genetic disease that caused him to age in reverse. Every year he got younger. Sounds appealing, right? Not in real-life, as the implications and consequences of such a case are more tragic than jubilatory. For him, and everyone involved. To talk more about this film is to ruin it. It must be approached, pure, to enjoy it’s emotional grip.
One of the most heartwarming films ever, a film with so many layers and conflicting emotions, that will haunts you for days; thinking. Brad Pitt and Cate Blanchet are nothing short of spectacular, and the brilliance of David Fincher is palpable in every frame. A must!
- Cate Blanchet as daisy
- Brad Pitt as Benjamin Button
- Julia Ormond as Caroline
- Faune A. Chambers as Dorothy Baker
- Elias Kotias as Monsieur Gateau
- Donna Duplantier as Blanche Devreux
- Jacob Tolano as Martin Gateau
- Earl Maddox as Man at Train Station
- Ed Metzger as Teddy Roosevelt
- Jason Fleming as Thomas Button
Directed by: David Fincher