The Earth is dying. A group of astronauts are sent to Mars in a last effort to find a remedy. The mission goes Horribly wrong.
Production Year: 2000
July 5, 2017 14:00 (KSA) ~ July 5, 2017 13:00 (CLT)
(mbc.net) Val Kilmer stars in this Riveting Sci-Fi adventure, or rather misadventure. It’s the near future. All our fears proved justified. The Earth is dying. Now Mars seems like our last hope. A group of astronauts, all experts in their own fields, are sent as the first manned mission to the surface of the unfriendly Red Planet.
In this hostile environment, cooperation and teamwork is non-negotiable. The future of humanity at large depends on the success of this mission. Everyone must work in a perfect symbiosis. However what followed is stronger than their unity. Or is it?
- Val Kilmer as Robby Gallagher
- Carrie-Anne Moss as Cmdr. Kate Bowman
- Tom Sizemore as Dr. Quinn Burchenal
- Benjamin Bratt as Lt. Ted Santen
- Simon Baker as Chip Pettengill
- Terence Stamp as Dr. Bud Chantilas
- Neil Ross as Space Suit (voice)
Directed by: Antony Hoffman