Catherine Zeta Jones stars in this Romantic Comedy, as a strict chef who see her life flipped when she becomes guardian to her niece.
Production Year: 2007
June 7, 2015 22:00 (KSA) ~ June 7, 2015 21:00 (CLT)
Kate Armstrong (Catherine Zeta-Jones) is a hard-edged yet talented chef in a trendy restaurant in Manhattan, New York. She runs her kitchen with the precision of a surgeon and the pace of a drill sergeant, everything must be her way and she wants an hour ago.
Her attitude creates a lot of tension in the kitchen and her relation with her colleagues and boss becomes very frisky. When her sister is killed in a freak car accident, she is devastated and decides to become guardian to her young niece Zoe (Abigail Breslin), and at the same period a new sous chef is hired Nick (Aaron Eckhart) who is in his own right a very talented chef. But soon their different personality and working style clashes, as Nick is the opposite of Kate, he is light free and enjoys laughing and music in the Kitchen.
Despite this, and proving the opposite attracts theory, Kate finds herself falling for her sous chef. But new events will see them abruptly breaking apart.
- Catherine Zeta-Jones as Kate Armstrong
- Aaron Eckhart as Nicholas "Nick" Palmer
- Abigail Breslin as Zoe
- Patricia Clarkson as Paula
- Jenny Wade as Leah Scott
- Bob Balaban as Therapist
- Brían F. O'Byrne as Sean Paul
- Lily Rabe as Bernadette Ezkeniazki
- Arija Bareikis as Christine
- John McMartin as Mr. Peterson
- Celia Weston as Mrs. Peterson
- Zoë Kravitz as Charlotte do Buchanan Straniazki
- Dearbhla Molloy as Anna Petersova Rasha
- Matt Servitto as Doctor Foop
- Fulvio Cecere as Bob Dylan
Directed by: Scott Hicks