What's Your Raashee?
In order to find a wife in exactly 10 days, a man decide to meet a woman from each Zodiac sign before settling on his final choice.
Production Year: 2009
November 9, 2015 07:30 (KSA) ~ November 9, 2015 06:30 (CLT)
What’s your Raashee? Is a cinematic adaptation of the book Kimball Ravenswood by Madhu Rye. The story revolves around Yogesh Patel (Harman Baweja), a man of marriageable age, handsome and from a good family. However, he finds himself in a tough spot, when due to circumstances must find a wife in exactly 10 days otherwise him family will lose all it’s fortune.
In order to achieve such a difficult task, Yogesh comes up with a plan. He decides to meet a woman from each Zodiac sign, meaning he will meet 12 women from the different zodiac signs, two candidates a day leaving him only, 2 days to decide; each woman will display the characteristic of her sign; noteworthy to mention that Priyanka Chopra played all 12 characters, a feat that granted her a Guinness world record for the number of characters played by the same actor. Needless to say that with a premise like this, Hilarity and comedic situation were inevitable, and of course life is never that easy and the plan will sure backfire.
- Priyanka Chopra as Anjali, Sanjana, Kajal, Hansa, Rajni, Chandrika, Mallika, Nandini, Pooja, Vishakha, Bhavna and Jhankhana
- Harman Baweja as Yogesh Patel
- Dilip Joshi as Jitu
- Darshan Jariwala as Uncle Devu
- Anjan Srivastav as Yogesh's father
- Manju Singh as Yogesh's mother
- Rajesh Vivek as astrologer-detective
- Yuri Suri as Moolraj (mob boss)
- Daya Shankar Pandey as Chaand
- Marcell D'souza as Suraj
- Pramod Moutho as Indravadan Zaveri
Directed by: Ashutosh Gowariker