Kal Ho Naa Ho
The life of a very uptight young woman will be shambled with the arrival of a terminally ill, optimistic neighbor, in Aman.
Production Year: 2003
April 19, 2017 22:00 (KSA) ~ April 19, 2017 21:00 (CLT)
Up to now, life hasn’t been an easy trip for Naina. At her age, and not married she is certainly an anomaly in her traditional household and environment. She is so detached, from what life has to offer. Might be a s results of many bad past experiences, most notable the recent suicide of her father. So dating is the last thing on her mind. Until the arrival of Aman, a terminally ill man, with an infectious zest for life, and unshakable optimism. Soon a deep friendship is initiated. Slowly his enthusiasm is rubbing on her, and he pushes her to go after her fellow student that she pushed away in the past.
A very touching story, about the real meaning of happiness and how to achieve it; A lesson, to appreciate your life, from a dying man. Ironic, but so true. As the saying goes you never know what you had until you loose it!
- Sihah Rukh Khan as Aman Mathur
- Saf Ali Khan as Rohit Patel
- Preity Zinta as Naina Catherine Kapur/
- Jaya Bachchan as Jennifer (Jenny) Kapur
- Sushma Seth as Lajjo Kapur
- Dara Singh as Chaddha Uncle
- Reema Lagoo as Aman's Mother
- Lilette Dubey as Jaswinder Kapoor (Jazz)
- Delnaaz Paul as Jaspreet Kapoor (Sweetu)
- Sonali Bendre as Priya
- Athit Naik as Shiv Kapur
- Jhanak Shukla as Gia Kapur
- Shoma Anand as Kammo
- Kamini Khanna as Vimmo
Directed by: Nikhil Advani, Ron Reid Jr.