A romantic drama explores family, tradition and the invisible ties that bound us.
Production Year: 2003
currently not on air
Raj and his wife Pooj is an elderly couple with four sons together. The Sons has all carved a place for them selves in this world, both professionally and socially. But when Raj, decides to retire from his job and shows interest in living with one of their sons, the reactions they got shocked them to say the least.
The only exception was, ironically their adopted son who opens his home for them. Even though things seem to be taken care off, Raj and his wife feel hurt and neglected, wishing to receive more warmth from the boys they raised and feel more dignified.
What’s more imperative is does the son’s see their point? Or is it something they see as clichéd out dated tradition?
- Amitabh Bachchan as Raj Malhotra
- Hema Malini as Pooja Malhotra
- Aman Verma as Ajay Malhotra
- Samir Soni as Sanjay Malhotra
- Saahil Chadha as Rohit Malhotra
- Nasir Kazi as Karan Malhotra
- Suman Ranganathan as Kiran Malhotra
- Rimi Sen as Payal Malhotra
- Divya Dutta as Reena Malhotra
- Master Yash Pathak as Rahul Malhotra
- Arzoo Govitrikar as Priya Malhotra
- Salman Khan as Alok Raj Malhotra
Directed by: Ravi Shopra