Law & Order: UK- Season 3
Law & Order: UK is a British police procedural and legal television program, adapted from the American series, back for it’s 3rd season.
Season 3 of the highly acclaimed crime TV drama, adapted from the long running US TV show of the same name, which proved to be an international hit.
The show adopts the same concept; half the episode is usually dedicated to the Order part, where we follow the detective as they search for clues and leads into resolving a certain crime. But most often than not, it’s never an easy task; each episode starts with crimes under very obscure circumstances, with little or no viable leads. Towards the half part, when the detectives feel they have enough incriminating evidence, the detective will work closely with prosecutors who head and lead the action in the Law counterpart, trying to secure a conviction.
The show is back for a new and exiting 3rd season, with more crime to solve and more criminal to prosecute, with the same verve and dynamism as the previous seasons. Never a dull moment, and the mixed concept, of half legal procedure drama, and half crime drama, will sure attract a high number of satisfied viewers.
- Bradley Walsh as Ronnie Brooks
- Robert Glenister as Narrator
- Harriet Walter as Natalie Chandler
- Freema Agyeman as Alesha Phillips
- Jamie bamber as Matt Delvin
- Jessica Gunning as Angela
- Ben Daniels as James Steel
- Bill Paterson as George Castle
- Dominic Rowan as Jacobe Thorne
- Peter Davison as Henry Sharpe
Created by: Dick Wolf