Bones- Season 6
Bones is a crime TV series, revolving around a tough and cocky FBI agent, a forensic anthropologist and their lab team as they Track down criminals through evidence they retrieve from victim’s bony remains.
Doctor Temperance a prolific but shy and reserved forensic anthropologist, is approached by a tough and cocky FBI agent, after consulting for him on a case, to form a team capable of bones analyses to take on cases when the remains are nothing but bones.
They both have different temperament and methods of working that often do clash with the other’s point of view. While one is systematic and organized the other is rather impulsive and instinctive. But in order to keep a Symbiotic harmonious work place they must put aside their egos and personal agenda in order to produce the wanted result, find the culprits.
- Emily Deschanel as Dr. temperance “Bones” Brenan
- David Boreanaz as Special Agent Seeley Booth
- Michaela Conlin as Angela Montenegro
- T.J. Thyne as Dr. Jack Hodgins
- Tamara Taylor as Dr. Camille Saroyan
- John Francis Daley as Dr. Lance Sweets
Directed by: Various
Rating: TV 14