Web Developer – Jordan
Job Responsibilities and Requirements
(mbc.net) Job Objective:
- Develop new features on existing products and websites.
- Maintain existing products and websites
- Work on new products and websites.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Any other assigned tasks.
- MSc or BSc in Computer Science, Computer Engineering;
- 3 - 8 years of relevant experience;
- Proven working experience in Java development;
- Oracle Certified Professional, Java SE Programmer is a plus;
- Knowing HTML + Java Script + CSS is a plus;
- Other programming languages such as PHP is a plus.
The position is based in Amman – Jordan
Qualified candidates are requested to email their resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org