Web Developer Team Lead - Jordan
Job Responsibilities and Requirements
(mbc.net) Job Objective:
- Manage a team of software engineers, including task planning and code reviews.
- Drive technical projects and provide leadership in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Take responsibility for the overall planning, execution and success of complex technical projects.
- Contribute technically to projects.
- Work closely with product management team to ensure we're building the best products.
- Carrying out the mid-year development reviews, and year end reviews.
- Responsible for the tools and frameworks used by the development team.
- Keeping abreast of key technical developments and innovations within the industry and encouraging team members to do the same.
- MSc or BSc in Computer Science, Computer Engineering;
- 5-10 years of relevant experience;
- Proven working experience leading web development teams;
- Excellent coding skills in Java (Tomcat, Jetty, Solr, Cassandra, Zookeeper, Kafka);
- Experience in developing or designing large scale software systems or high traffic sites;
- Experience working with databases (Oracle and Cassandra);
The position is based in Amman – Jordan
Qualified candidates are requested to email their resumes to: email@example.com