Multimedia (digital content editor)
Job Responsibilities and Requirements
- Create multimedia designs using computer packages for Digital platforms
- Improve interactivity with new ideas and content
- Maintain the quality and standards of pictures that are relative to the subject, quality and repetition rules
- Creative thinker in utilizing new media tools to maximize exposure for new media content.
- Generate ideas that are technically feasible and provide creative solutions
- Create a library for illustration to be used for infographics and short videos
- Participate in editorial meetings and suggest stories/reports to cover
- Use Photoshop and Illustration when needed for coverage and create visuals for Digital platforms
- Update content on all Digital platforms
- Cover events for Digital platforms
- Cover the backstage for MBC programs
- Create and film video reports, short clips and infographics
- Perform other tasks & duties as and when required
- Bachelor’s degree in Multimedia or Digital Production
- Fluent in English and Arabic
- Experience in Production and post-production field.
- Illustrator, Adobe Premiere, After effect, Photoshop.
- Knowledge in News Broadcast Field