Job Objective and Requirements
(Dubai- mbc.net) Job Objective:
- As a Events Executive your role will be to drive bookings and guest list
- Face to face meetings and cold calling, pro-actively selling tailored events to existing and new customers
- Coordinating events and showcases, creatively producing and promoting themed nights and driving bookings/sales.
- To drive sales in Corporate Events by enthusiastically promoting new original concepts
- This will involve following up all enquiries to generate sales and accompanying potential clients on site visits
- To be actively involved in planning, setting up and coordination of events
- To create and maintain an extensive network of suppliers, in order to ensure that all clients’ needs are met as and when required.
- Demonstrate the ability to drive weddings/corporate business through increased sales
- Identify events according to business priorities and objectives
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders to promote the event
- Ensure lead generation at the event and handover to internal teams for follow-up
- Work against approved budgets
- Post-event evaluation
- The successful candidate must be confident, sociable and be a strong communicator
- Have the ability to think outside the box and be able to differentiate themselves and their venue from the competition
- It is essential the successful candidate have a proven proactive sales background and knowledge in the Middle East.
- Should have a passion for the entertainment & leisure industry
- UAE corporate event experience is essential