Responsibilities and Requirements
- Prepare a grid / plan for the assigned channel on a weekly/ monthly basis.
- Insert all details accurately that are required to plan programs and check the information with the content.
- Release weekly grids to the concerned departments once it’s approved, get their feedback.
- Inform all relevant parties of any changes to the planned schedule when necessary.
- Coordinate with production team and channel coordinators about deadlines to receive content.
- Liaise with the Acquisition regarding the programs license and hold back dates.
- Update acquisition list for programs and present accurate information on the list within the targeted deadline, highlighting any concern.
- Assist in selecting appropriate programs for transmission.
- Assess the impact of changes and schedule slippages
- Perform other tasks or duties as and when required
- Bachelor Degree in Mass Communication & Media
- Fresh graduate
- Knowledge about production technologies and tools
- Passionate about TV
- Attention to detail
- Fast learner
- Organization skills